[SR-Users] Kamailio + FreeSwitch + WebRTC

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Thu Jun 14 22:25:34 CEST 2018

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 04:48:40PM -0300, Emanuel Gianico wrote:
> From the logs I see the jssip throw this error:
>
> "Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint."
>
> I would like to avoid RTPEngine, because from what I understand, FreeSwitch
> can handle the media part.

IIRC I got the same error in my tries to transcode/bridge SIP over TLS
with SRTP to just plain old SIP with RTP. I haven't put any effort in it
to get it working. You'll need to play around with rtpengine
offer/answer, I based my test on
https://github.com/havfo/WEBRTC-to-SIP/blob/master/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
but I blamed my failure on an old rtpengine :)