[SR-Users] Kamailio + FreeSwitch + WebRTC

Emanuel Gianico emanuelgianico at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:48:40 CEST 2018

 Hi everybody, I followed this tutorial

https://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.3.x-freeswitch-1.2.x-sbc#kamailio_33x_and_freeswitch_12x_for_media_services_and_sbc

And it works fantastic!

The next step was to add WebRTC support, so I added WebSockets module to
enable web clients to register on kamailio. It works flawlessly and
webphone clients register OK! (Followed this
http://nil.uniza.sk/sip/kamailio/configuring-kamailio-4x-websocket )

Now, when I call from a softphone (eyeBeam) to the web client (jssip) the
other party reach okay, rings okay, but when I pickup de call (from the web
client), the softphone goes directly to the VoiceMail.

>From the logs I see the jssip throw this error:

"Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint."

I would like to avoid RTPEngine, because from what I understand, FreeSwitch
can handle the media part.

Can somebody please have the kindness to guide me on how to enable webrtc
between Kamailio and FreeSwitch? If somebody needs to see the
"kamailio.cfg" please let me know, and i would upload the file to a gist.

Cheers,
Emanuel.