[SR-Users] Memory leak in tm with push notifications

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:31:58 CEST 2018

Hi Henning,

Thank you a lot for your input.

But I was asking if there is a point to create patch from this 2 commits
and apply to 4.4. Is it worth? Or there is no way to make this work
properly on 4.4? As I see, some part of code what is touched by this 2
commits differs quite a lot, so I'm bit afraid to create patch and apply it
to our production servers, especially if I don't have a clue what it
affects. :)

With kind regards,

Jurijs