[SR-Users] configuring the websocket in kamailio 5.1

vinod mn vinodmn.dbit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:27:23 CEST 2018

Hi,
I configured the websocket in kamailio and it is running properly, which is
the best webrtc client (with proper code as I dont't want to spend more
time in writing the codes based on the example snippets ) can I use for
registering, and making/ receiving the calls on the webrtc-client .

requirement:
webrtc-client(??)->register-> kamailio(already configured to use websocket)
webrtc-client -> makecall to kamailio
webrtc-client receives call from another client(sip not webrtc-client)

--
Thanks and regards
Vinod.M.N