[SR-Users] Error on Kamailio 4.3.7 and dialog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:51:42 CEST 2018

Hello,

that is not easy if using fifo or unix socket files, only if using a
proxy for commands (e.g., via socat), but probably doesn't worth the
trouble.

What you can do is to compare the time stamps of the log messages with
the timestamps of the sip traffic to see if the log message is after or
before 200ok/ACK or CANCEL/BYE. Ending the call should be done after
200ok/ACK.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com