[SR-Users] Keep dialog info on Kamailio restart?

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Tue Jul 17 13:33:32 CEST 2018

Hello. I want that all dialog- and acc- related stuff were saved on
kamailio restart and then on Kamailio startup was loaded from SQL tables.

dialog settings:

modparam("dialog", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "limithash ; caller")
modparam("dialog", "ka_timer", 10)
modparam("dialog", "ka_interval", 30)
modparam("dialog", "send_bye", 1)
modparam("dialog", "wait_ack", 1)

1. I dial from one number to another. There are records in dialog and
dialog_var tables. OK

2. "kamctl restart". Call keeps staying online, OK.

3. Related dialog and dialog_var data are all in place in SQL. OK

4. Finally I drop a call.

5. And there is no CDR record at all!!!

What's wrong? What can it be? Maybe there's some special fuction to load
dialog data back from SQL to memory to continue dialog tracking?

Thanks.