[SR-Users] IMS usage of Kamailio

Akib Sayyed akibsayyed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:57:19 CEST 2018

Dear All

I am willing to try Kamailio as IMS. before i try i would like to know
following points

   - in Kamailio i see diameter support and authentication I-CSCF, P-CSCF,
   S-CSCF charging, QOS, ISC implemented  but what about TAS do i need TAS
   seperately
   - I see that there is HOW-TO wiki , in how to wiki you are using  FHoSS
   as HSS , can we use commercial/any other hss (afaik its using diameter so
   any HSS will do)?
   - Is there any configuration online available kamailio as IMS?
   - Are all IMS modules of Kamailio can be installed on one server or need
   each module on same machine (i am using IMS only for testing 1 or 2 calls
   at a time)