[SR-Users] Auth and default kami config

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:10:38 CEST 2018

Hello,

you can also do authentication for requests within dialog. The default
kamailio.cfg is doing auth only for initial requests because (at least
in the past) there were devices not able to do auth for requests within
dialog. You have to execute route(AUTH) for what requests you want to
authenticate, being initial or within dialog -- it is your choice, the
default kamailio.cfg is more like a starting point for what people need
out there.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com