[SR-Users] Auth and default kami config

yu at yu-boot.ru yu at yu-boot.ru
Sun Jul 1 13:26:39 CEST 2018

Hello. Have a question on auth and default kamailio.cfg.
Default behavior of kamailio on auth is:
Auth initial requests, delete auth headers before forwarding to next hop.
In-dialog requests are forwarded "as-is" so all auth related info is propagated to uplinks or just another Kami users.
How should it be done correctly or "kamailio-way"? As for now, I just delete auth headers for all in-dialog requests, but I'm not sure it is correct.
I looked how it works on softswitches like Yate. Registers and initial Invites are authenticated, ACK is not authenticated, but all other requests like reINVITE and BYE are.
How is should be done?
Thanks.
--
sent from myMail for Android