[SR-Users] Understanding 5XX stats in Kamailio

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Jul 3 10:08:10 CEST 2018

Hi,
just my 5 cents: we (sipwise) created a patch to introduce metrics of
received reply codes per each method separately:
     - statistics for INVITE CANCEL, BYE, REG, MESSAGE, PRACK, UPDATE,
REFER methods implemented.
     - 6 replies categories counted: 1xx, 2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx, 6xx
We are planning to send it as a pull request to the project later this
week or next week.

Andrew