[SR-Users] Understanding 5XX stats in Kamailio

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Mon Jul 2 22:29:26 CEST 2018

Hi Daniel,

When there are multiple metrics for one type of reply, for example:

core-rcv_replies_401
core-rcv_replies_404
core-rcv_replies_407
core-rcv_replies_480
core-rcv_replies_486
core-rcv_replies_4xx

Would a 404 reply count towards ONLY to the more exact metric (
core-rcv_replies_401) or to both the exact metric and the generic
metric (core-rcv_replies_401
& core-rcv_replies_4xx)?

I assume that a reply that doesn't have a specific metric only and always
counts towards the generic (core-rcv_replies_4xx)?  Example: 402 Payment
Required. Would this assumption be correct?

Thanks,
Joel.