[SR-Users] [4.2] how to send out BYE successfully to close a TCP/TLS connection which misses the connection ID?

Jack Wang antirazin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:42:34 CET 2018

I found that error occurred because the connection to be used  has been
obsolete after kamailio restarting,
the log showed that the socket port from WebRTC Client side is still the
old one rather than current connection re-connected,
so I attempt to replace the destination port of D-URI with the new one ,
and the hang-up works!

Now I'm investigating why the old connection information was used (and
still there),
and how to refresh the new one in the server.