[SR-Users] Session Timers

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:33:28 CET 2018

Hey guys,

I have two issues about Session Timers that need some clarification.

1) I have my Kamailio between my clients CPE's and my GW to the PSTN. I
want to configure it in a way that i always try to make the CPE do the
refreshing so I can save resources on my kamailio and in the GW. If the CPE
doesn't support it, the refresh should be done by the GW. Is it possible to
do this test and configuration in every call ?

2) SIP has the MIN-SE mechanic and is well documented, but is it possible
to implement a MAX-SE in any way ?

Thanks for the help. If you need more details about the issue, please let
me know.

Cheers