[SR-Users] Normal behaviour with loose_routing

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:25:57 CET 2018

If i check my ACK messages sent from my LB to my proxy, to Route headers is
present. So my ack has not been forwarded to my SBC. So i can't route all
subsequent INVITE messages without using dispatcher for ACK messages.

ACK messages are in the same INVITE transaction ?

My SBC is asterisk, and does not insert Record-route headers. Is it a
normal behaviour for an SBC ?

Regards.