[SR-Users] Kamailio with asterisk on private lan

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Fri Jan 26 19:48:09 CET 2018

Hi Tomi,

I have noticed that applications such as rtpproxy seem to have instructions for Debian type systems, however, I have found that some applications, like rtpengine, do not play as well with Centos; have you had this same experience?  Also, if video is involved, I understood that these proxies are of no benefit.  I don’t know this true or not so please correct me if I am mistaken.

Thank you,
-Steve