[SR-Users] SIP reply reason and code in dialog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:40:32 CET 2018

Hello,

as wrote in a different email, if the BYE is received by Kamailio, you
can handle it before event_route[dialog:end] is executed by putting your
actions inside kamailio.cfg before execution of loose_route() or
dlg_manage(). There you can access any header of the BYE request.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla