[SR-Users] SIP reply reason and code in dialog

voipspace voipspace voipspace at yandex.com
Fri Jan 26 09:46:54 CET 2018

Hi

I want to record the reason for the end of the call.
Was it a fail or a normal finish.

I completing cdr recording in dialog end so this is where I wan to get the
following details

1). I want tot get reason value
After the INVITE completes successfully the codes are sent in the Reason: header of the BYE transaction.

or these

2).

Keyword		SIP	Description
noroute		404	No route to destination could be found
noconn		503	Could not connect to outgoing channel or network
noauth		401	Caller is not authenticated
nomedia		415	Failed to negotiate media channel
noanswer	487	Called party did not answer
busy		486	Called party is busy
congestion	480	Temporary network congestion
offline		404	Called party or network is offline
rejected	406	Call rejected by called party or network
forbidden	403	Call is not authorized
incomplete	484	Called party number or address is incomplete
looping		483	Call loop detected
failure		500	Generic local server or interoperation failureDuring the call
timeout	BYE	102	Call duration exceeded limit
nocall	481	100	Referenced call could not be found on server
pending	491	111	Another operation is in progress on the same call