[SR-Users] Allow Methods and Allow events SIP Headers are missing on SIP Registrtaion

Suresh Talasaniya suresh.talasaniya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 06:03:14 CET 2018

Hi SamyGo,

Thank you for the response, When I enabled/disabled Call feature like DND,
All call forward etc in IP Phone (Yealink T42S).
IP Phone sends Subscriber request to Kamailio but Kamailio responded with
Bad Event.

Also, Presence is not working with IP Phone but it working with Zoiper.

Please find attached Kamailio loaded modules section and it's configuration
and SIP message.

If you need any more information please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

--
Regards,
Suresh Talasaniya.