[SR-Users] Freeradius Accounting [sql] Unsupported Acct-Status-Type = 15

Suresh Talasaniya suresh.talasaniya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:22:53 CET 2018

Hey Guys,

I have faced the issue when I am trying to store answered the call to
PostgreSQL database using freeradius.

*Mon Jan 22 06:48:39 2018 : Info: [sql] Unsupported Acct-Status-Type = 15*

For more details, find here with attached radius.log.

# freeradius -v
freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.5, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built
on Aug 10 2017 at 07:25:15
Copyright (C) 1999-2013 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.

Can someone help me to resolve this problem?

--
Regards,
Suresh Talasaniya.