[SR-Users] Does Kamailio support Cx interface Diameter over SCTP ?

Tsvetan Filev tsvetan.filev at inno-networks.com
Tue Jan 16 09:08:52 CET 2018

Hi Carsten.

That is ok. We can go with TCP for now. Do you have any idea of when
will SCTP be implemented in Kamailio ? Few months or year may be.
I think I found a bug during the diameter capability exchange that might
be caused by buffer overflow or bad memory management but I will post in
another thread.

Regards.