[SR-Users] Kami as NAT traversal + FS as media

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Fri Jan 5 12:33:15 CET 2018

Thanks for an answer? but what I want to do (already done :)) is totally
opposite to your solution.

The main thing I wanted, so I don't need to open 5060/UDP on FreeSwitch
for (entire world), BUT at the same time АЫ should work with RTP traffic
directly, no matter is it NATed UAC or not.

This kind of "NAT traversal" (call it RTP NAT traversal :)) and UAC
registrar are on Kami side. FS is pure softswitch here.

What I did to perform this is replace
         rtpproxy_manage("co");

with

       fix_nated_sdp("10");

Now it works exactly as I wanted. Thanks for advice.