[SR-Users] Kami as NAT traversal + FS as media

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:42:52 CET 2018

Hello,

On 25.12.17 10:16, Yu Boot wrote:
> Hello. I want to implement the following scheme:
>
> Kami takes inbound call, replces SPD for correct NAT trversal and
> forward that call to FS. Kami should NOT be in RTP stream. Is it
> possible? Any advices?

Kamailio should not touch the SDP if it is not going to do the RTP
relaying with rtpengine or rtpproxy. Just leave it untouch, freeswitch
will handle what is needed in this regard.

What you have to do is to fix the signaling for nat traversal, which may
mean to use path module for handling registrations as well as doing
set_contact_alias() as well as handle_ruri_alias(), so you can route
requests within dialog.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com