[SR-Users] Kamailio Remote User Registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:01:53 CET 2018

Hello,

it is not clear to me where you got stuck ... normally uac remote
registration is done at startup. If you want to do it when an incoming
register is processed, then you can enable (or disable) it via RPC, you
can use jsonrpc_exec() from jsonrpcs module:

 -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/jsonrpcs.html#jsonrpcs.f.jsonrpc_exec

To help you more, you have to provide more details about what exactly
happens with what you try. Eventually grab the pcap of the sip traffic
as well as you can run with debug=3 and look at syslog messages.

On 03.01.18 10:59, Hildah.Ochieng at deutschebahn.com wrote:

> Dear Kamailio experts,
>
> I would like to able to register one kamailio (localuser) in another
> another kamailio (remoteuser) when the jitsi sip
> account "localuser at localdomain" is online. Using the UAC module for
> remote registration the uacreg table's l_username and
> l_domain attributes are set to refer to the local kamailio while the
> r_username and r_domain attributes refer to the remote
> kamailio. I  would appreciate your advice on the missing piece of the
> puzzle.
>
> Following is my configuration of the "local" kamailio. The "remote"
> kamailio.cfg is unchanged.
>
> /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
>
> loadmodule "db_text.so"
> loadmodule "uac.so"
>
> modparam("uac", "reg_timer_interval", 30)
> modparam("uac", "reg_retry_interval", 60)
> modparam("uac", "reg_contact_addr","xx.xx.xx.xx:5060")
> modparam("uac", "reg_db_table", "uacreg")
> modparam("uac", "reg_db_url", "text:///etc/kamailio/dbtext")
>

> /etc/kamailio/dbtext/uacreg
>
> l_uuid(string) l_username(string) l_domain(string) r_username(string)
> r_domain(string) realm(string) auth_username(string)
> auth_password(string) auth_proxy(string) expires(int) flags(int)
> reg_delay(int)
> 11111111:localuser:localdomain:remoteuser:remotedomain:remoteuser::::360:4:30
>

> Thanks
> Hildah

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com