[SR-Users] RTPengine - Transcoding example available?

Gopalakrishnan N saigop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:41:47 CET 2018

Hi Denys,

Am not much user of Kamilio, but am from Telecom background. The reason for
your case is, in side A you have OPUS and in side B already OPUS is
available and since both has the same codec as first priority it will
negotiate itself with same codec and then it will look for other priority.
Remove OPUS from side A and it will automatically go into transcoding mode.