[SR-Users] Raspberry Pi deb packages -> built
stefan.mititelu92 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:15:50 CET 2018
> Just for fun, I'm planning to do some CPS stats tomorrow (if I got the
> Ok, I'm posting back some stats I've found upon basic SIPp testing for
Kamailio running on rpi 3.
All the PI specs, Kamailio basic configs and SIPp xml scenarios I used can
be found at .
All the tests were done in a LAN, using PI's ethernet interface, running
All the tests ran for 60 seconds, a couple of times.
1. REGISTER/200, __with db_text__:
- at 900 cps test did finish: all UAC registered; pi htop threads were
- at 950 cps test did NOT finish: got "Overload warning" on my UAC/UAS
SIPp testing machine :(
2. INVITE/180/200/PAUSE(3sec)/BYE/200, __with no media__:
- at 370 cps test did finish: all UAC->UAS calls completed; ~150 "180
Trying" Unexpected-Msg on UAC side; pi htop threads were ~50%
- at 380 cps test did NOT finish: few(~5) UAC->UAS calls not completed;
pi htop threads were ~50%
The results are really impressive !!! (even if the used testing configs
were really basic ones). Moreover, I think that I've reached the limit of
my current SIPp testing machine, but not of PI's...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-users