[SR-Users] any interest in segmentation fault at startup ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:06:02 CET 2018

Hello,

if you get a core dump, then send the backtrace taken with gdb -- even
better, open an issue on the bugtracker from
github.com/kamailio/kamailio - the template there should guide you on
what details to provide.

On the other hand, can you just try with:

 xlog("L_INFO","route(fixdigits)  @@ $rm - E164 :
sip:$(fU{s.substr,1,0})@$fd");

So no need of string concatenation with +, the variables inside the
parameter for xlog() are evaluated always.

Using expressions for parameters was something added by SER branch in
the past, not sure if all modules are handling that properly.

On 06.02.18 19:42, Jean Cérien wrote:

> Hi
> I've isolated to that line:
>
>  xlog("L_INFO","route(fixdigits)  @@ $rm - E164 :
> sip:"+$(fU{s.substr,1,0})+"@"+$fd);
>
> (I was trying to evntually modify the from field). I guess the +
> werent a good idea.
>
> Kamailio version is the one from your repo (deb
> http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio50 stretch main), running on a debian 9.3
>
> version: kamailio 5.0.5 (x86_64/linux)
> flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS,
> DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
> Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY, USE_FUTEX,
> FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR,
> USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
> ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
> MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
> poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
> id: unknown
> compiled with gcc 6.3.0
>
> I am not specifically looking for any corrections, as I know that my
> syntax is wrong, but I guess you're not too eager to have segfault in
> the code !
>
> J.
>

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:17 PM, Vasiliy Ganchev <vancecezar at gmail.com
> <mailto:vancecezar at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     hi!
>
>     try to:
>
>     - revert your changes - be sure that kamailio starts
>     - add changes back - confirm that issue is still present
>
>     if yes - share relevant part of your changes here, and describe -
>     what were
>     your intensions.
>
>     cheers
>

>     --