[SR-Users] any interest in segmentation fault at startup ?

Jean CĂ©rien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:42:47 CET 2018

Hi
I've isolated to that line:

 xlog("L_INFO","route(fixdigits)  @@ $rm - E164 :
sip:"+$(fU{s.substr,1,0})+"@"+$fd);

(I was trying to evntually modify the from field). I guess the + werent a
good idea.

Kamailio version is the one from your repo (deb
http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio50 stretch main), running on a debian 9.3

version: kamailio 5.0.5 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS, DISABLE_NAGLE,
USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST,
HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: unknown
compiled with gcc 6.3.0

I am not specifically looking for any corrections, as I know that my syntax
is wrong, but I guess you're not too eager to have segfault in the code !

J.