[SR-Users] kamailio does not responde if an rtpengine is unreachable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:00:42 CET 2018

Indeed I stopped at the wrong param for the timeout, should have been
another one:

modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_tout_ms", 500)

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com