[SR-Users] Manipulate sip header on an in-dialog negative reply

Olli Attila attiolli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:28:54 CET 2018

Hello,

The onreply route removal does not seem to work here. Am i missing something? :

Call is routed via dispatch module:

route[DISPATCH] {
                t_on_reply("MANAGE_REPLY");
                t_on_failure("RTF_DISPATCH");
                route(RELAY);
                exit;
}

onreply_route[MANAGE_REPLY] {
        remove_hf_re("^X-");
        remove_hf("P-Charging-Vector");
}

route[RELAY] {

        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }
        exit;
}

--Olli

to 20. jouluk. 2018 klo 14.31 Daniel-Constantin Mierla

--
"Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence."