[SR-Users] Manipulate sip header on an in-dialog negative reply

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:31:11 CET 2018

Hello,

in the failure route you have the request under processing, not the
response.

You have to use an onreply_route[x] for that transaction and do there
remove_hf()

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com