[SR-Users] Stateless non200 ACK processing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:45:00 CET 2018

Hello,

you can use t_relay() instead of forward() and that should get you
going. It is how most of the deployments are done out there.

I will have to check the specs if they refer to stateless or
transactional proxy.

As I said, a stateless proxy doesn't keep anything about the invite or
its responses when the ack is processed.