[SR-Users] Stateless non200 ACK processing

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Thu Dec 20 17:15:02 CET 2018

Hello,

It's must as per 8.1.1.7
===
The branch parameter value MUST be unique across space and time for
    all requests sent by the UA.  The exceptions to this rule are CANCEL
    and ACK for non-2xx responses.  As discussed below, a CANCEL request
    will have the same value of the branch parameter as the request it
    cancels.  As discussed in Section 17.1.1.3, an ACK for a non-2xx
    response will also have the same branch ID as the INVITE whose
    response it acknowledges.
===

I have seen successful calls made by colleague so definitely errors in
my config or different version.
I hope later this evening to see the differences between our scripts.

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Senior VoIP engineer