[SR-Users] Setup dmq_usrloc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:45:24 CET 2018

Hello,

with the winter holidays spirit around, I dare to add an off-topic
remark that I saw it recently (iirc, on some retweet) and liked a lot,
of course applies to me in many cases when using various apps:

"2 days of try and fail can save you 5 minutes of reading the manual"

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training -- www.asipto.com