[SR-Users] set_advertised_address

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:35:37 CET 2018

When a phone registers, its traffic comes to one of the two sockets.
When that phone is called, after lookup location, the socket associated
to the registration of the target user is selected. So you do not need
to do anything special for calling between phones.

When calling to a PSTN/foreign provider via a trunk or so, you can set
the socket to be used for outgoing leg via
$fs/force_send_sock()/set_send_sock(). Some modules such as dispatcher
have also the option to set the outgoing socket...