[SR-Users] set_advertised_address

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Wed Dec 5 23:04:34 CET 2018

So I could do something like this:

listen=192.168.2.9:5070 advertise 20.30.40.50:5070
listen=192.168.2.9:5050

However when I do an invite to 192.168.2.32, would Kamailio choose 5050
or 5070?
Same when inviting to 40.40.40.40

If I were to listen to another local IP, then the routing table in Linux
could perhaps dictate which connection to use.

-------------------- Med Liberalistiske Hilsner ----------------------
    Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog
    Sofienlundvej 6B, 7560 Hjerm, Tlf: 40 29 41 49
    Den ikke akademiske hjemmeside for liberalismen - www.liberalismen.dk