[SR-Users] Auth_xkeys module - freeing already freed pointer

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Dec 3 22:59:41 CET 2018

Am Montag, 3. Dezember 2018, 19:03:36 CET schrieb José Seabra:
> I'm constantly getting the following message when i'm using module
> auth_xkeys.
>
>  CRITICAL: <core> [core/mem/q_malloc.c:514]: qm_free(): BUG: freeing
> already freed pointer (0x7f6310987400), called from core: core/data_lump.c:
> free_lump(466), first free core: core/data_lump.c: free_lump(466) - ignoring
>

> Apparently kamailio only throw this message but i would like to know if its
> a normal protection from kamailio or it should be fixed?

Hello Jose,

this is not a normal error, it shows a redundant (double) free which is
detected from the internal Kamailio memory manager. This should be fixed.

Can you investigate at which function call from the auth_xkeys module in the
kamailio cfg this error is printed?

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services