[SR-Users] Struggling with RTPProxy and RTPEngine

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Thu Aug 23 13:39:32 CEST 2018

Good morning Daniel,

If RTPEngine is on the same server as Kamailio (Asterisk being on another server), and RTP traffic is sent to and from RTPEngine, then the provider only needs to whitelist one IP-Address.  I thought with RTPEngine that all RTP traffic would go through it and then it would pass it on to the correct destination.  Is this correct?

Thank you