[SR-Users] help

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Tue Aug 21 12:40:08 CEST 2018

On Monday 20 August 2018 at 15:52:12, Pravin . wrote:

> Herewith attaching the screenshot for the error we are getting after
> issuing apt-get install mariadb-server command...

1. Have you ensured your repository index is up to date with "apt-get update"
before trying to install?

2. Not related to the mariaDB setup, but you can't install kamilio because it
is mis-spelled.

> Pls have a look on attached file.

A copy and paste of the text into the email would have been much smaller,
easier to read, and more useful.

Regards,

Antony.

--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.