[SR-Users] help

Pravin . pravin at bolindia.com
Tue Aug 21 12:37:06 CEST 2018

thanks for your support.

For Kamailio installation what the pre-requisite for me , pls guide us...

Also pls tell us on the following...

1. What would be operating system version of Debian ( Debian 8.x or 9.x ?)
2. Pls provide me the link for Kamailio installation guide on Debian (based
on which version of Debian OS)

Regards,
Pravin