[SR-Users] kamailio rtp proxy set not working

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Aug 16 08:49:36 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2018, 08:03:19 CEST schrieb ANOOP V M:
> I do not know how to make that ports open. I am using aws EC2 instance as
> server. So when i open the specified port and reboot my server, this error
> telling me that again it can not bind with a new port. Each time it
> changing the port.
> Shall i provide my cfg file here? Can you guys check it and tell me what is
> wrong in it?
> [..]

Hello Anoop,

have you checked that the IP address configuration also is ok? Regarding this
ports issue you should probably refer to the documentation or support of the
particular cloud provider.

Generally speaking - you could provide your cfg here, sure.

But another option would be to simple test your setup on a local (not AWS)
machine. This way you can see if the issue is related to your cfg, Kamailio,
AWS or something else. This would be my suggested next step.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt