[SR-Users] kamailio rtp proxy set not working

ANOOP V M anoop185728 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:03:19 CEST 2018

I do not know how to make that ports open. I am using aws EC2 instance as
server. So when i open the specified port and reboot my server, this error
telling me that again it can not bind with a new port. Each time it
changing the port.
Shall i provide my cfg file here? Can you guys check it and tell me what is
wrong in it?