[SR-Users] rtpproxy or rtpengine with Kamailio and Asterisk

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Tue Aug 14 17:41:42 CEST 2018

I've tested Kamailio+rtpproxy as a simple softswitch in many
configurations including (something)<->Kamailio<->Asterisk. With single
interface mode of rtpproxy, it works perfectly.

Send your kamailio.cfg, sip.conf and describe your network topology with
Kamailio and Asterisk machines. Maybe you need to run rtpproxy in bridge
mode, maybe you need to change something in NATDETECT/NATMANAGE routes.
Dump SIP messages with SDP at Kamailio side also will be useful.