[SR-Users] problem with compiling kamailio version 5.1.4 including a private Module

Abdulaziz Alghosh aziz647 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:47:07 CEST 2018

Greetings,

i am somehow newbie with Kamailio and trying to migrate from kamailio
version 3.0.3 to 5.1.4. Former fellows had developed own modules which
needed "strcommon.h" and "strcommon.c".

These last two files are not delievered with version 5.1.4. but I copied
them under ../src/core/ thinking it would be beneficial. Unfortunately,
after make prefix / (and including our own module) all, it seem that
several dependencies exist. Especially from header files under
..src/lib/xcap/ and ../src/lib/presence

Can somebody tell me how "strcommon.h" and "strcommon.c"  where replaced in
version 5.1.4 ?

Best regards
Abdul Aziz