[SR-Users] kamcmd htable.reload propertiesHash problem

Ginhoux, Patrick patrick.ginhoux at fr.unisys.com
Fri Aug 3 09:29:40 CEST 2018

Unfortunately, I use the perl module in my kamailio.cfg.

So you're correct, I could install the mod_perl from the EPEL project. This
is possible on my test server in my lab.
At the moment, I had collected manually all rpm packages required for 5.0.1
(like Perl or snmp packages), that' was already a huge work.

Now if at each stream there is new dependencies, I would have to solve the
dependencies for other repo like with the EPEL repo.

But in a next step, I have to do the same installation on a customer site on
preimaged server with the following restrictions :
- from this site, I have no access to the internet (That's why, up to new, I
only download the packages I need)
- the preimaged server are RHEL 7.4 server without no required package
removed.

As said, I configured the EPEL repo on my test server and then try to
installed to mod_perl module. I starts ok but fails for other dependencies
(see attached).

So upgrading from Kamailio 5.0.1 to 5.0.7 is not as simple as I expected.

I hope I'm clear in my explanation.

Cordialement.
Patrick GINHOUX
Unisys | +33 1 46 69 52 12 | +33 6 60 32 24 74 | patrick.ginhoux at unisys.com