[SR-Users] DMQ and/or Database for dialogs, registrations, etc..

Aleksandar Sosic alex.sosic at timenet.it
Mon Apr 30 11:13:13 CEST 2018

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 8:23 PM, Charles Chance
<charles.chance at sipcentric.com> wrote:
> [...]
> In production we use DMQ for htable, usrloc, dialog and presence, where
> previously we were using MySQL with Percona - now, performance is vastly
> improved and the admin overhead is greatly reduced.
> [...]

Hi Charles,

can you provide us with more info on how you configured DMQ between
the different kamailio instances?

We have a scalable dockerized environment and it's difficult to
configure DMQ having dynamic IPs, instances booting up and scaling
down on demand.

Also we've noticed that when a new instance comes up it doesn't sync
old values from the other dialogs and hash tables but gets only new
values from the boot time on.

Kind regards and thanks,
Alex