[SR-Users] Failure Route Issue

mack at dopensource.com mack at dopensource.com
Tue Apr 17 20:22:39 CEST 2018

Hey All,

I have a weird issue.  I’m sending a SIP INVITE to a SIP Service that send’s me back a 433, which let’s me know that the number is invalid.  I then send an INVITE to a media server (FreeSwitch) to play a message that the number can’t be called, which looks to be working.  But, the final ACK from the SIP client is sent back to the SIP Service versus the media server.  The following diagram below depicts this: https://snag.gy/qMWfvk.jpg.  The code snippet in the failure_route for the the SIP Service has this:

 if (t_check_status("403|433")) {
                if ($avp(s:teleblock_media_enabled) == "1") {
                        # make sure media server can route back to kamailio
                        record_route();
                        revert_uri();
                        $ru = "sip:" + $T_reply_code + $rU + "@" + $sel(cfg_get.teleblock.media_ip) + ":" + $sel(cfg_get.teleblock.media_port);
                        append_branch();