[SR-Users] rtpengine installation dependencies

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:31:11 CEST 2018

Greetings list.

This might not be related to Kamailio but I thought someone would be able
to give a hand in resolving dependency during the installation of rtpengine
on Debian 8 Jessie.

It is complaining about below dependencies.

root at debian-769mb-miami-01:/usr/src/rtpengine# dpkg-buildpackage
dpkg-buildpackage: source package ngcp-rtpengine
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 6.3.0.0+0~mr6.3.0.0
dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Sipwise Jenkins Builder <
jenkins at sipwise.com>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
 dpkg-source --before-build rtpengine
dpkg-source: info: using options from rtpengine/debian/source/options:
--extend-diff-ignore=.gitreview
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: *Unmet build dependencies: debhelper (>= 10~)
libbcg729-dev*
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied;
aborting
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)

I tried to install debhelper from deb but complained from dh-autoreconf and
that itself complained abount debhelpler. So, no one is being installed.

Also, If someone can help me how to resolve dependency for  libbcg729-dev
too.

Any pointer or hint or link to some installation guide would be more than
welcome.

Br, Aqs.