[SR-Users] Dialog Profile Value Name Limit

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:23:04 CEST 2018

Greetings,

I'm using the Dialog module and the profile functions in order to limit the
number of channels that a Calling Number can use.

I'm using profile with values and the number in E164. However it doesn't
work correctly and the value are not correctly updated. I've tried to give
a a value with only 5 digits and everything seems to work fine. Does the
set_dlg_profile and unset_dlg_profile have a size limit for it's value ?

Thanks