[SR-Users] Question about Kamailio Performance

Jiankai Zhu zhujiankai at icloud.com
Fri Sep 29 00:06:11 CEST 2017

Thank you guys for your quick response.

I am new to Kamailio so all your information are very helpful for me.

My setting:
children=8  in kaimailio.cfg . I did not change it and leave it by default on my 4 cores system.

My thought:
I think it may related to Mysql since cpu and iowait is low and the problem happens only when I add more subscribers to mysql database.

I will try according to :

1: Dmitri  combination of mysql and htable as mysql cache
2: Mathias tune MySQL server

3: I think ram database should help on this. But it seems these is little document on redis.
I am looking into SQLite3 memory mode but if there is any related reference / link will be appreciated.

Thanks with regards,
David

David

2017年9月28日 下午02:59,Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> 写道:

Hello,
it seems that interaction with mysql is a bottleneck. What is the value of children parameter in kamailio.cfg?