[SR-Users] Astricon 2017

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:04:48 CEST 2017

Hello,

Kamailio will be present at Astricon 2017 having a stand in the expo
area (Orlando, FL, during October 3-5 -- more details at www.astricon.net).

Should you participate at the event and have flyers/other materials with
products/solutions/services that use Kamailio or giveaways, you are
welcome to join the booth or just drop them there, we are more than
happy to promote and spread them. Also, you are very welcome to just
stop by and have a chat.

Besides the activity in the exhibition area, I and Fred Posner will have
presentations about using Kamailio together with Asterisk or other VoIP
applications. Be sure you do not miss them, the agenda is available at:

  - http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference/schedule

Expect a consistent group from Kamailio community, it's a great event to
be at!

Looking forward to meeting many of you next week in Orlando!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla